In the absence of our regular host at Five Crooked Halo’s blog, Stacey from the Walk A Mile In My Shoes has stepped in and provided some questions for this weeks Five Question Friday.
1. What was the last thing you filled out a written application for?
The last thing I filled out was for a volunteer position for a charity that is close to my heart. I was meant to be going to an induction/training for the position today but was sadly cancelled due to the London Riots.
2. Where did you last apply a Band-Aid?
On my knee!
3. When were you last required to apply some elbow grease to something?
When I last cooked a home made lasagne. The cooking of it and the preparation of it really wasn’t the difficult bit, it was all the washing up afterwards as the sides were a bit burnt. Ooops!
4. What is your purse/bag/briefcase like?
Erm, I kinda have 2 that I regularly use. I have a satchel which I use most of the time. It’s brown almost has a suaede feel to it but it’s not made out of it. The other I use is a back pack which I bought from the Apple store to carry my laptop around.
5. What was the last item you returned to a store?
The last thing I returned was a Belkin Audio Cable so I could plug my iPod into my car, main reason for it was because I found a short one at home which I didn’t realise i had, so I was dead chuffed.